Jumblets Content Policy
Jumblets is committed to helping people safely buy, sell, and trade with one another, in accordance with applicable laws, policies and regulations. If you find suspicious or questionable content on the site, please report it to us. We may take technical and legal steps to remove the content and keep offending users off Jumblets.com.
- Keyword Stuffing. You may not include lists of keywords in your listing for the purpose of matching unrelated search queries.
- Affiliate Linking. You may not post listings of whichthe primary objective is to direct users to a website monetized by affiliate programs.
- Over Posting. You may not post multiple listings of whichthe content is substantially similar to existing listings. This includes posting the same ad to multiple regions.
The list of prohibited content is a list of item types that are prohibited at Jumblets.com. If an item is not mentioned on the list, it is still your responsibility, as a user, to make sure that your listed items comply with current and regional laws.
We do not allow anyone to offer services. The items you list for sale in your jumblet must exist and be in your possession.
The marketplace at Jumblets.com is solely intended for:
- Excess stuff (second-hand)
- Homemade items (art, crafts, etc.)
- Homegrown goods (vegetables, eggs, honey, etc.)
You are not allowed to sell new retail items in your jumblet, unless these were received as gifts or bought by mistake.
Jumblets maintains the right to determine what is allowed and what is not. If an item is uploaded and Jumblets considers it inappropriate, Jumblets will have the right to remove the listing, even if it is not on the forbidden list. Jumblets has the right to take action if someone violates the list or any law. Jumblets encourages users to report listings or jumblets that may be in violation of our list or any law.
In deals between two users from different countries or states, with different rules and laws, it is the seller’s responsibility to make sure the item is legal in the country where the buyer resides.
Items that are specifically prohibited on Jumblets:
- Alcohol, drugs, and tobacco (and related paraphernalia, such as needles)
- Weapon and lasers (of all kinds, excluding tools and toys)
- Drugs and supplements
- Radioactive materials
- Human parts
- Pirated products
- Counterfeit coins, banknotes, and stamps
- Contact lenses
- Pornography (excluding collectibles, and anything classified as art)
- Offensive propaganda (not including documentaries)
- Stolen items (if you suspect that an item has been stolen, please contact the police)
- Products with serial numbers removed or altered
- Products from protected animals (not including stuffed animals that have been approved)
- Goods subject to import and export bans
- Intangible products
- Content that can intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or any regulations having the force of law.
- Animals (cannot be sold between countries and must be in accordance with current law)
- Food (edible items must comply with health regulations and laws that apply within your local jurisdiction)